To paraphrase Ringo Starr (and Joe Cocker), we all get by with a little help from our friends. For the various eDiscovery and cybersecurity challenges we face today, those “friends” may be the outsource providers that enable your organization to effectively address those challenges.
Selecting a provider requires making a change to your processes, and change can be hard. How do you know when you need the help of an outsource provider? What are the risks of outsourcing, and what are the benefits? And what should you look for in an eDiscovery or security outsource provider?
This webinar discusses considerations for eDiscovery and security outsourcing to help you answer those questions and make informed choices about when to outsource, what to expect, and how to change eDiscovery and security workflows for the better through leveraging outsourcing. Topics include:
- eDiscovery Use Cases and Challenges Today
- Recent Cybersecurity Trends and Challenges
- Risks Associated with Outsourcing and How to Mitigate Them
- Benefits of Outsourcing and How to Maximize Them
- Criteria to Consider When Selecting a Platform or Provider
- Next Steps and Getting Started
Jerald Dawkins, Ph. D. - CTO, Cerberus Sentinel
Doug Austin - Founder, eDiscovery Today
Gavin W. Manes, Ph.D. - CEO, Avansic